So the electricity went off again today! I’m sitting at my blank computer, ear buds in, listening to a podcast.
Here are some ways my coworkers are dealing…
- A few people went to lunch early, unwilling to wait out the outage.
- A few little cliques have formed with people catching up on the latest events of their lives.
- Several people are walking outside, taking advantage of this unseasonably warm day.
- Some are calling family to catch up.
- Many are sitting alone, tapping away on their phones (me).
It’s interesting to see how people react to situations like this. Once again, carry on.